Wednesday 18 December 2019

Statement of Intent


Statement of Intent
Music video
The concept of my video is to show my upcoming artist is a positive manor, tackling issues of sexuality and gender. Part of my music video will show the talent of my artist through shots of her performing and shots capturing her personality. The other part of my video will show a lesbian couple, the shots should the love between the two. The will also be performing and dancing to capture the happiness in their lives. As the genre is pop I have decided to use elements from other pop videos including videos such as Justin Bieber and Zara Larsson. The video keeps a graceful and cheerful vibe throughout as this is what the genre is characterised to represent. As the video is taking elements of location and editing from other popular videos this should entertain the target audience. Sony value diversity in both creation and viewpoints, my video will be something unique in both editing and storyline. The performers in my music video will be young adults, this will attract the audience as they can relate to the performer as they are of similar age and class. I have chosen to use locations including studios, and aesthetic places. I have used a photography studio with high key lighting. This allows me to be more interesting in editing. I have also used a light studio to create a dynamic range of lighting in the different shots. Other locations are a range of shots taken in public locations which change throughout the video, to add new elements. These locations are poplar locations in many other pop videos. These show more of the personality of my artist. The Editing also will be taken from popular music videos as people enjoy these visuals, which is why they are used. This will attract the audience as it will tick all the boxes of what they want to see. The video will use short clips with many cut to keeps the scene changing and keep the audience entertained, a range of camera angles, distances and moments will be used to keep the video changing throughout. The message of my video is to be open minded and positive, I want my artist to appear as caring and hope to inspire other to follow their dreams.
Website
My website is going to use red, grey and white these colours keep the website bright and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of Intent

Statement of Intent Music video The concept of my video is to show my upcoming artist is a positive manor, tackling issues of sexualit...